Whether you haven’t started a blog yet or already have one in the works, you’ll probably need a boost of motivation every once in a while. As humans, we get tired, stressed, and impatient. All of that can cause us to lose the motivation to work on our blogs.
If you were looking for a little extra inspiration, you’ve come to the right place! All of these quotes were carefully picked to inspire you to find the blogging motivation you need to BLOG HARDER.
Keep on going and eventually you can become the successful blogger you were aiming to become!
Quotes about starting your blog:
If you haven’t started a blog yet, these quotes will surely motivate you to start one!
- The key to success is to start before you are ready – Marie Forleo
- If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time – Billy Joel
- Stop wishing, start doing! – Unknown
- Great things never come from comfort zones – Unknown
Quotes about not giving up:
Giving up is a silly thing to do. You’re much stronger than that!
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it – Unknown
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started – Unknown
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal – Unknown
- There is no failure, you either win or you learn – Unknown
- It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up – Unknown
- Fear is stupid, so are regrets – Unknown
Quotes about working through the hard times:
The challenges we face only help make us stronger.
- If you stumble, make it part of the dance – Unknown
- Failure is success in progress – Albert Einstein
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do – Oprah Winfrey
Quotes about self-motivation:
Will you find your full potential in your life-time? Yes you will!
- Today is the future I created yesterday – Louis Hay
- I can and I will. Watch me. – Unknown
- If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down – Toni Morrison
If you love these quotes, don’t forget to pin the image below to share it with your followers!